Tankmix is the smart way to check tankmix of YaraVita™ products with agricultural chemicals to ensure trouble free application.
1. Log onto www.tankmix.com
2. Under Guest Access, select South Africa as your country
3. Carefully read the Tankmix Terms and Conditions and then click on "Continue"
4. On the new page, select your Yara Product you want to mix with
5. Select your "Search Type" by selecting between "ALL Tank Mixes, Yara Products Only, Active Ingredients or Non Yara Products"
6. On next page select the Active ingredient or fungicide/pesticide
name and click search
If your tank mix is not listed, click on 'Request a New Tank Mix Test' in
Options at the top right hand corner of the page.
Note: You will need the following details for your request.
1. YaraVita™ product name
2. Agrochemical product name and/or active ingredient
3. Application rate of all products (Litres or Kilograms per hectare)
4. Water rate per hectare
5. Change country to South Africa on Tankmix Request sheet
Tankmix.com will conduct the test and follow up with the results.
All tests will also be added to the tankmix.com web site.
The information contained in this program does not represent a guarantee of chemical and/or biological compatibility, nor crop safety of any tank mix.
Quicker and more precise decision making is an advantage for any busy farmer or agronomist. TankmixIT will check for physical compatibility or tank mixability between any Yara liquid product and other crop protection products.
The Yara product is then chosen as well as the partner spray material, the app will then generate the list of all laboratory tests made involving the two selected products and the result of the tests.
If the required combination is not found it is possible to request a tank mix test. If the spray materials are available in our laboratories, then a test can usually be made within a few hours.
As there are many variables that can influence the results of making tank tests under field conditions, Yara recommends to use TankmixIT as a guide and does not guarantee biological compatibility.